Our office makes every effort to provide quality yet affordable dental services. We do that various ways.
- First, we try to keep our fees modest. We see no need to charge high fees.
- Second, we will be sure to give you options for your treatment. Often, there is more than one way to solve a dental problem. When that is the case, Dr. Srinivasan will let you know and will let you decide which option best fits your budget.
- When you need extensive work, often that work can be prioritized to better fit your budget. Sometimes, some procedures may be able to be put off for another year, helping you maximize insurance benefits. Other times, it may be possible to phase your treatment, or spread it out over a longer period of time. If this is the best route to go, we will complete your treatments in stages, focusing on the most pressing needs first, then working our way down to the less-urgent treatments, as they fit into your budget.
- Many insurance companies have preferred provider plans that are set up to keep your costs low. When possible, we participate with those plans. See the list of insurance companies below.
- We also offer no-interest and low-interest payment plans through Care Credit.
If you have insurance
Our office accepts all insurance plans. We are in-network providers for the following plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Delta Dental
- Southland Insurance
An in-network provider is an insurance company with whom Dr. Srinivisan has an agreement with to keep the patient’s portion to a minimum.
If you don’t have insurance
It is possible to have a healthy smile and make regular dental visits, yet not have dental insurance. Prevention is the key. However, when you do need dental treatment, Dr. Srinivisan will work with you on treatment plans. She will provide you with the ideal treatment option. If this option is outside of your budget, she will present alternative options, as well as the benefits and risks which may be involved with these options, allowing you to make the ultimate decision which fits best into your budget.
If you would like to set up an appointment, or learn more about our services, please call our office or complete our request an appointment form.